The Langholm Initiative is a Company Limited by Guarantee SC197326 and a Scottish Registered Charity SC041085. Wild Eskdale is the name of a project and brand hosted by the Langholm Initiative. The address of our registered office is Buccleuch Mill, Glenesk Road, Langholm, DG13 0ES.
All references to ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘charity’ or ‘company’ within this policy are deemed to refer to Wild Eskdale and The Langholm Initiative.The term ‘you’ refers to the viewer or user of this website.
- ·Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- ·A reservation is made once full payment for the experience has been received. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Single person pricing - When booking as a single person (not exclusive) you will be charged the single person rate of £140 at the time of booking. However if on the day you are sharing the vehicle with other guests you will be refunded £45. That way nobody in the vehicle is paying a different rate for the same experience.
- ·We will refund 90% of your payment for cancelations of 28 days or more before the date of your booked experience. The 10% retained by us is to cover the administration cost of cancelling and refunding your booking. Any cancelations made with less than 28 days remaining before the date of your booked experience will result in no refund.
- ·Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- ·This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of this material is prohibited.
- ·Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- ·From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). We also take no responsibility for the quality of product advertised on any website linked to ours. We recommend you fully investigate any third party good or service.
- ·Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- ·Wild Eskdale cannot be responsible for any loss or damage to personal items or for personal accident or injury. Guest are therefore strongly recommended to take out personal insurance against cancellation charges and other loss or injury.
- ·All clients booked from a non-UK country must be in possession of a valid passport. We will not accept responsibility if you cannot attend your booked experience due to being unable to travel the full amount paid for the experience will be retained by Wild Eskdale.
- ·Although every attempt will be made within the law to provide a wildlife experience, we have no control over wild animals and therefore cannot guarantee their appearance during an experience. The welfare of wild animals is our primary concern.
- You are expected to behave with respect to the environments you will be taken to and also to your fellow guest and guide. Any behaviour deemed unacceptable by the guide will result in you removal from the experience with no refund given.
A Langholm Initiative Project